[Slling-l] SIGN-HUB Final Event: All hands on deck!

Josep Quer josep.quer at UPF.EDU
Thu Mar 5 17:39:58 UTC 2020

Dear Mark,

Thank you for your interest.

All the written information about the event is available in English,
Catalan  and Spanish at the link shared:
https://www.upf.edu/web/sign-hub/acte-de-cloenda. You only have to choose
the language desired in the top bar.

All the best,

Josep, on behalf of the local organizers

Missatge de Mark Mandel <thnidu at gmail.com> del dia dj., 5 de març 2020 a
les 16:44: