[Slling-l] Survey: SIGN LINKS_Deaf Adults as Role Models for the Hearing World_Links of the same chain

Marianna Hatzopoulou mhatzopoulou at GMAIL.COM
Tue Apr 13 09:29:33 UTC 2021

Dear Colleague,

I am Marianna Hatzopoulou from Athens, Greece.

As a Greek Sign Language Interpreter and teacher for the Deaf, I am a
hearing member of the Deaf community, and I have worked closely with the
Hellenic Federation of the Deaf for more than twenty- five years.

The Hellenic Federation of the Deaf needs your help on the following
Survey.

Since last  October 2019 the Hellenic Federation of the Deaf (HFD) ,the
Deaf People Association (DPAM), in Malta, the Union of the Deaf in Bulgaria
(UDB), the University of Western Macedonia (UWM), the Kindergarten for the
Deaf and hard of hearing of Argyroupolis (KDA) and the company Open Pedia
(OP), in Greece have been participating in an international project in the
framework of ERASMUS + called: “Sign Links” Deaf Adults as Role Models for
the Hearing World: Links of the same chain (KA204-115AAAAD).

Within this project we survey the role of Deaf adults as Role Models for
supporting families of deaf children and hearing practitioners.

Our aim is to map the existing practices used in Europe to support parents
of deaf and hard of hearing children and the role of Deaf adults to enhance
hearing adults’ capacities and communicational skills on Sign Language, in
order to be able to adjust to the socio-linguistic needs of deaf and hard
of hearing children.

*Please be part of the Survey! *

*For International Signs: *

https://forms.gle/LUnXwsi3jvsXj7zs9

*For English*

https://forms.gle/LG6MuA5Ddvt6G7n39

This survey will take about 20 to 25 minutes of your valuable time.

Please feel free to forward this request to anyone in your country or any
other country, parent of deaf/hard of hearing child, practitioner or
professional in the field, who you think may want to take part in the
survey.

Thank you for your participation.

If you need further information please do not hesitate to contact us.

Marianna Hatzopoulou, Ph.D.   Stockholm University

*Counsellor of the HFD*

Head of the Local Assessment and Support Centre

2nd K.E.S.Y   Β΄ Athens

Τel.: (+30)210 6512513

Mobile: (+30) 6974946689

Mail.: mhatzopoulou at gmail.com

Skype: marianna.hatzopoulou

*Προϊσταμένη  2ΟΥ  Κ.Ε.Σ.Υ Β΄ Αθήνας*

Dr. Marianna Hatzopoulou
*Head of the **2ND K.E.S.Y * *Β*΄
* Athens*

*Local Assessment and Support Centre, 2ND B Athens *
Tel.:++306974946689
Mail.: 2kesyvath at sch.gr <kdaybathen at sch.gr>
          *mhatzopoulou at gmail.com <mhatzopoulou at gmail.com>*
Skype: marianna.hatzopoulou