[Slling-l] ++Survey: Sign Language Assessment During The Covid-19 Pandemic++

Haug Tobias (hat) Tobias.Haug at HFH.CH
Mon Jun 7 04:31:34 UTC 2021

Dear colleagues and sign language test developers,
We would like to invite you participate in a survey on the use of sign language assessments during the Covid-19 pandemic.
The focus of this survey is to investigate possible changes in the way you administer sign language assessments as a result of Covid-19, specifically in light of the social distancing measures put in place by governments during lockdown. In addition to learning about such changes, we are interested in finding out whether you may consider implementing some of these changes for good.
The survey takes about 15-20 minutes to complete and will be accessible online until  July 31, 2021. All personal data will be treated confidentially. As before, we will publish the results from the survey in a peer-reviewed journal. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at survey at sign<mailto:survey at signlanguage.ch?subject=Contact%20Covid-19%20SL%20Assessment%20Survey>language.ch<mailto:survey at signlanguage.ch?subject=Contact%20Covid-19%20SL%20Assessment%20Survey>.
Here is the link to the survey:
https://signlanguages.eu/index.php/505050?lang=en
Thank you very much in advance for your collaboration.
Tobias Haug, Franz Holzknecht and Wolfgang Mann

Freundliche Grüsse

Tobias Haug, Prof. Dr. phil., MA in Language Testing
Leiter Bachelorstudiengang Gebärdensprachdolmetschen
Professor für Gebärdensprache und Partizipation bei Hörbehinderung

Interkantonale Hochschule für Heilpädagogik Zürich
Institut für Sprache und Kommunikation unter erschwerten Bedingungen (ISK)
Schaffhauserstrasse 239
Postfach 5850
CH-8050 Zürich

T +41 (0)44 317 11 72