[Slling-l] [SPAM] ++Reminder: Survey on sign language assessment during Covid-19++

Tobias Haug tobias.haug at SIGNLANG-ASSESSMENT.INFO
Tue Sep 21 13:31:37 UTC 2021

Dear colleagues and sign language test developers,

We would like to remind you of our survey on the use of sign language assessments during the Covid-19 pandemic. The survey is available in International Sign, English, and German.

The focus of this survey is to investigate possible changes in the way you administer sign language assessments as a result of Covid 19, specifically in light of the social distancing measures put in place by governments during lockdowns. In addition to learning about such changes, we are interested in finding out whether you may consider implementing some of these changes for good.

The survey takes about 30 minutes to complete and will be accessible online until September 30, 2021.

Here is the link to the survey in English and International Sign:

https://signlanguages.eu/index.php/505050?lang=en <https://signlanguages.eu/index.php/505050?lang=en>
Here in German and International Sign:

https://signlanguages.eu/index.php/196265?lang=de <https://signlanguages.eu/index.php/196265?lang=de>
Thank you very much in advance for your collaboration.

Tobias Haug, Franz Holzknecht and Wolfgang Mann