[Slling-l] Tenure-track assistant professorship in the linguistics of signed languages at UT Austin

Quinto-Pozos, David davidqp at AUSTIN.UTEXAS.EDU
Sun Jan 22 21:02:23 UTC 2023

Please forward this message to the slling listserve.

Thank you.

Best,
David

David Quinto-Pozos, PhD
Professor
Department of Linguistics
University of Texas at Austin

We have just posted an ad for a tenure-track assistant professor in the linguistics of signed languages in UT Linguistics. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about the position. We look forward to a strong applicant pool for this important position in a department that has long-emphasized research on the linguistics of signed languages.

https://apply.interfolio.com/120238