Eliciting Sign Language data

Maria Azzopardi maria.azzopardi at UM.EDU.MT
Thu Apr 25 10:39:29 UTC 2002

Thanks for your suggestion Valerie.  I will consider that option.
Also, Charles thanks for your ideas.

Has anyone heard about, or used Supalla's (et al.) 'Test battery for ASL
morphology and syntax'?  Apparently it is a 'Verbs of Motion Production Test'
that has also been used by Adam Schembri for eliciting data on
polycomponential (classifier) verbs.

If you know of any other similar tests, please let me know.

Sahha,
Maria :O)