scissors

Ingvild Roald ingvild.roald at STATPED.NO
Mon Aug 26 14:00:59 UTC 2002

Dear Valerie,

thank you for your promt answer. Maybe I should be ashamed for not
remebering - but I think there are more people than me that would need
this answer.

And thank you for always working so hard to improve the tools for writing
the signed languages - you are amazing - and yes, things always takes a
little longer.

Take care of yourself,

Ingvild

SW-L at ADMIN.HUMBERC.ON.CA skriver: