GebaerdenSchrift in Germany

Wed Dec 4 05:30:35 UTC 2002

>Stefan Woehrmann wrote:
>One of my last workshops  - two weekends from Friday evening till Sunday evening -  has been a tremendous success since 14 of the 17 participants are working in the field of education of DEAF students .. There are now several little groups in Germany at different schools that startet to work with SignWriter 4.4.

SignWriting List
December 3, 2002

Dear Stefan!
I appreciate this report.....Thank you for sharing this with us ;-)

So much is happening in Germany it is hard to keep up with you! Congratulations on all your accomplishments...

What are the names of the cities where these small SignWriting groups are located? Osnabruck, Munich, Hanover, and Hamburg? Is that right?...