AW: SignWriting dictionary in Germany - 9000 entries

Stefan Woehrmann stefanwoehrmann at GEBAERDENSCHRIFT.DE
Wed Dec 4 17:09:56 UTC 2002

Hi Valerie and listmembers,

the dictionary is calles retiam and you will find it here:

http://www.gebaerdenschrift.de/write/woerterbuch/retiam.htm

When I started to learn more about SignWriting it has been a tremendous
support to have a look at the dictionaries of other countries - thank you to
the Editors of these dictionaries once again -- ( Valerie and the DAC group
in the early days of SignWriter,Ingvild, James, Steve and Dianne )

Of course a Dictionary - especially the first edition of a "Learner" is
never perfect. I have not the energy not the time right now to proof every
entry in the next few months. I was worried about too many mistakes and
misspellings - but finally my "students"  and Penny ( hi to Switzerland and
your team) explained to me, that in the end the beginner will benefit from
it - no matter what. I am looking forward to any feedback !;-))

Stefan ;-))

-----Urspr ^?^? gliche Nachricht-----