AW: signwriting resolution/Malta

Wed Dec 4 16:55:04 UTC 2002

SignWriting List
December 4, 2002

>I think all of us who deal with teaching how to handle the technical
>questions could take advantage out of these questions and your answers ? At
>least I try to learn more about this ... Stefan ;-)

Hello Stefan and Everyone -
Ok. I didn't want to burden you all with the frustrations....But below is my answer to Maria...

Do you have TrueType Fonts, Stefan, for every symbol in SignWriting?...not complete signs but individual symbols? if not, then we are stuck with 72 dots per inch right now...And SignWriting Unicode will take years of development. And SignWriter Java is only working on Macintosh OS X right now. Here is my answer to Maria: