Sign Spelling

Wed Dec 11 16:21:00 UTC 2002

SignWriting List
December 11, 2002

>Stefan asked me:
>Is there a method that could be recommendet to the beginner (Editor)  (e.g.)
make a printout of the SSS and learn the order of the different categories -
that would allow a fast orientation (scroll up or down ... )

Stefan and Everyone -
I agree that the "scrolling" to find symbols is a little annoying and slow - for me too! But there are definitely other ways to find the symbols, plus you can print the SignSymbolSequence and have the document beside you. You can print the SSS from the Lessons in SignBank, or you can print the PDF version in the Help Files...I will show you next message -  Val ;-)