William Reese created a third SW CD!

Mon Jun 3 23:07:28 UTC 2002

SignWriting List
June 3, 2002

Hello Everyone and Bill!
Not to make you blush or anything, Bill, but truly you are a genius!
How did you do the new SignWriting CD so beautifully?!! It is a work
of art, and a true treasure for all of us to enjoy. THANK YOU!!

To explain to the List...
So much is happening at the computer, that I didn't get to the post
office for several days. Today I finally went. You will not believe
the gift that was waiting there...The MOST beautiful CD by William
Reese...his third SignWriting CD! And the label is totally darling!
He took Stefan's animation, called Hands-Up, and placed the little
stick figures with their hands up, all over the label - great design,
Bill!!

Bill called his new CD, "the SignWriting Forum"..."Messages From The
SignWriting List Archives May, 1998 - March, 2002.

And what an accomplishment, Bill, for capturing all of our messages
in the Archives from the Yahoo site - no small task! THANK YOU!!

And I have a confession to make...I have not done the design of the
SignWriting 2002 CD yet...I am sure you can see that SignBank has
become a bit much for me to handle. I have not been able to handle so
many projects simultaneously. Meanwhile, Bill already designed the
lable and inserts for his SW 2001 CD...

I wonder, Bill, if you would consider doing the label and insert
design for the 2002 CD also? That way all three CDs would have the
same designer - you!

I know you are very busy, Bill, so if you don't have time for
that..that is ok! Meanwhile, I have decided to print several hundred
of each CD insert and labels so that we can create a CD package that
will include all three CDs in a bundle, and then we can maybe offer
the SignWriting CD Package on Amazon.com....what do you think?

Anyway, please accept my heartfelt thanks for the great CD! And of
course it will be available for everyone in a few months, once we get
the labels and inserts finalized -

Smile....