Testing SignWriting

Sat May 25 14:00:23 UTC 2002

SignWriting List
May 25, 2002

Good points, Neil! I agree that testing SignWriting will be useful
for some schools that are worried that it won't work...so the
research is very important.

Meanwhile, in the classroom, the Deaf children's reactions are the
true test...what they feel and need should be the focus...and
teachers don't have to do that much - just give it to them - and the
students love it, as Mohamed said in his report...

Val ;-)