Mothers day

Mon May 13 15:25:24 UTC 2002

SignWriting List
May 13, 2002

>Charles in Washington DC wrote: Happy Mother's day Valerie, You
>certainly have given birth to quite a wild child.

Thank you, Charles! Wild is a good term for it - ha!

While I am thinking of it, I have two questions to ask you, Charles...

1. SignBank: Did you tell me that your computer does not have enough
memory to install FileMaker Pro 5.5? Tell us about your
situation...Do you plan to get more memory for your computer?

2. Deaf Way II: Are your plans still the same? Will you be presenting
a SignWriting workshop? I have some materials to give you...

___________________________

Valerie Sutton
Sutton at SignWriting.org

.....visit the...