individual messages/ digest

Thu May 30 23:09:57 UTC 2002

SignWriting List
May 30, 2002

>I am receiving both the individual messages and the digest format. I was
>wondering if you can stop the individual postings. I want to retain the digest
>format. Cynthia Johnston

Hello Cynthia -
I found the problem. It was something you could fix too. Did you know
that you can get a listing of everyone on the List? You send this
message:

review sw-l by name

.....to this email address:

LISTSERV at ADMIN.HUMBERC.ON.CA

I did that. And look what I found....two email addresses for you, one
on Digest and the other not. Plus they are two different email
addresses:

cmjdis at VMSMAIL.RIT.EDU                   Cynthia M. Johnston
cmjdis at RITVAX.ISC.RIT.EDU                DIGEST Cynthia Johnston

I can eliminate one for you. Do you want me to do that? The one
without the DIGEST?

Sutton at SignWriting.org

SignWritingSite:
http://www.SignWriting.org