SignWriting discounts & permission to photocopy

Regina Brooks webservant at HEARTSIGNS.ORG
Wed May 29 17:52:15 UTC 2002

Valerie,

Thank you and thank you again!

Regina

-------Original Message-------

From: SignWriting List
Date: Wednesday, May 29, 2002 10:41:38 AM
To: SW-L at ADMIN.HUMBERC.ON.CA
Subject: SignWriting discounts & permission to photocopy

SignWriting List
May 29, 2002

Regina Brooks wrote:
>> Did you get a chance to review our questions about discount plans
>>for schools..... I will need an exact cost per book when we
>>present this for approval. I haven't seen anything on your web
>>site about discount plans for schools/non-profit organizations, or
>>permission to copy materials....

Hello Regina and Everyone:
I guess my web site is poorly designed! I didn't explain things right ;-))

Yes. We give 50%...half price...to SignWriting Members. A SignWriting
Member is not just an individual. Schools and other organizations can
become members too...And you are already a SignWriting Member,
Regina, so your organization will be charged the same as you have
been charged on past SignWriting orders.

SignWriting Membership
http://signwriting.org/catalog/member/mem001.html

I make no money from that half price - it simply pays for the cost of
the color ink, paper, notebooks etc...

Plus you have my full permission to photocopy any book I send you, or
anything posted on our web sites...If you photocopy the Lessons In
SignWriting Textbook you will not have the annoyance of waiting for
me to print your books!!

I have not sent your second order yet, Regina. So sorry about that -
I hope later today, after some Deaf guests leave ;-)

Many blessings -

___________________________

Valerie Sutton
Sutton at SignWriting.org