SignBank 2002 Instruction

Wed Oct 2 16:25:26 UTC 2002

SignWriting List
October 2, 2002

Wonderful, Ingvild! Since you are busy until Monday, I will take this
week to complete all the languages - there are a lot of them - ha!
And we need to check my work too, so I will post my work on the web
for all of you to correct this week....If Wayne has time to give me
the Chinese, I can do Chinese as well as the Japanese and Arabic -
wonderful to have so many languages and countries interested in
SignBank!

For a listing of words that need to be translated, go to this web area:

SignBank Navigation Languages
http://www.SignBank.org/menus

Val ;-)