SignBank 2002 Instruction, Task 2

Thu Oct 3 22:57:19 UTC 2002

Stefan wrote:
>The reason is that I tried to use the area between the dottet lines on the
>SW 4.4  screen - facial expression plus handshapes and movement arrows often
>need more space than 86 by 86 pixels

Thanks for this attached diagram, Stefan - I hadn't seen it before -
Yes, you are right that because you are including the facial
expression in the dictionary entry, it is taller than the average
sign without the facial expression...so just make the box larger, as
you need to... no problem....but don't reduce the sign
yourself......let SignBank do the reduction for you automatically
when it has to - Val ;-)