help needed, trying to use SignBank!

Tue Oct 8 14:38:10 UTC 2002

SignWriting List
October 8, 2002

Hello Ilka and Everyone!
I know you are a member of the SignWriting List, Ilka, so I am
answering this message to everyone. I am happy to give you the
password. I am teaching SignBank on the SignWriting List now. But
first, please download the latest version of SignBank, which was just
posted on Monday, October 7:

SignBank Download Center
http://www.SignBank.org/downloads

Then watch for the lessons on the List...Task 4 is coming up, and it
will give you the password....

Val ;-)

----------------------------

Dear Valerie,
still haven«t had any luck with SignWriter 4.4 (because of Windows
XP) but i want to try out SignBank and just ran across a minor
problem: don«t find the password. You wrote, it is in the Sign Band
Help Folder which i can«t find either. The whole thing opens all
right (i got FileMaker) but asks for the password...)

Ilka
Ilka SchŠfke
Weidestra§e 25
22083 Hamburg