SignBank 2002 Instruction, Task 7

Wed Oct 9 01:03:44 UTC 2002

SignWriting List
October 8, 2002

Hello Everyone and Stefan -
You are absolutely correct. I just checked it and the password 54321
has to be changed to have access to languages. I assumed you could do
that, because I could do it...but I have another private password
that is all my own, and our programmer obviously setup our passwords
differently - So sorry! But this is easily fixed. I will write to our
programmer and ask him how I can re-set the passwords so you can
change languages when you want to - smile - the only thing I am sad
about is that once I fix this, you will have to download again - but
don't download anything until I announce that a new version is
uploaded.

Thank you for giving me this feedback - and sorry for the inconvenience -

Val ;-)