SignBank 2002

e-d-pfau.de info at E-D-PFAU.DE
Wed Oct 9 07:13:53 UTC 2002

Hello Valerie Sutton and all members of SignList,

my name is Sebastian Braumandl. With my little company (we are 8
colleagues at the moment) in Munich, Bavaria, Germany, I'm running
several activities concerning education and employment for deaf people
and consulting for deaf and and their employers (More about my company
e.d.pfau know how GmbH see www.e-d-pfau.de; sorry the text is in German
only). About a month ago I met Stefan Wöhrmann in a training course for
beginners in Signwriting and he infected me the Signwriting-virus at
once.

Thanks to Stefan I was able to join SignList a few days ago. The
download of SignBank 2002 is on its way at the moment. But I missed the
instruction tasks 1 and 2. Can I go ahead by starting with task 3?

Thanks for help.

Sebastian