Novels in Nicaraguan Sign Language?

Thu Oct 10 02:04:36 UTC 2002

>-- I might be interested in purchasing one copy.  Please advise cost and
>address.  Thanks, James Shepard-Kegl

SignWriting List
October 9, 2002

Hello James! Thanks for your many written documents in SignWriting...

James always sends me one copy of new publications in SignWriting in
Nicaraguan Sign Language.  I archive them in my office - it is a good
way to have an historic record of Nicaraguan SignWriting publications
-

Recently I have received several new ones in the mail - I am really impressed!

Any complete novels? I believe you wrote portions of Moby Dick in SignWriting?

Sutton at SignWriting.org

Sign Languages are
written languages too!

SignWriting List