For Stefan: About Archives....

Fri Oct 11 09:54:00 UTC 2002

SignWriting List
October 11, 2002

Stefan and Everyone -
Regarding your question about the SignBank Archives and SignBank Links - just create
your own folders and fill them with your GIFs and QuickTime etc...those are your folders.
Access your own Archives to place signs into your SignBank.

Then someday, our different countries can coordinate our folders into one large Archives,
that will either be on several CDs, or several downloads...

I hope you all enjoy trying to add signs, and creating your own Archives. I have
committments this weekend, so I will not be back online until Monday -

I hope to add some US signs next week and I will share with you when I do -

Have a great weekend, everyone!

Val ;-)

PS. It is wonderful to think of SignBank being used all over the world!! A dream come
true....