Signbank-Keys

Mon Oct 14 15:42:42 UTC 2002

SignWriting List
October 14, 2002

Dear SW List members, and Sebastian -
Thank you for your questions. Regarding the Enter Key, Sebastian, I
am actually not sure...but do not worry about that. Just use any
Enter Key you might have...or if you do not have an Enter key at all,
sometimes, some lap tops have a special keystroke to get the
equivalent to the Enter Key...so you might look into the manual that
came with your computer to see if they have an equivalent key....

Regarding the Archives, we are just beginning and I do not have any
German signs to place in the Archives...But today I will try to
upload Archives for children's illustrations and also American
signs...that way you will have something...

I would suggest holding off on downloading anything right now...I
found a bug in SignBank today I am sorry to say, and I have written
to our programmer...I was deeply upset about this, since I would hate
to ask you to re-download anything...it is pretty obvious that
SignBank is still in beta testing...I feel badly, but I know in time
it will be working - so let me get back to you -

Val ;-)