SignWriting booth at Deaf WorldWide Expo...

Thu Oct 17 16:20:22 UTC 2002

SignWriting List
October 17, 2002

Dear SignWriting List Members:
We have been offered a free booth for SignWriting at the Deaf WorldWide Expo in Seattle on November 23 (see below). Anyone interested in attending the Expo? I can ship SignWriting materials there, but we will need someone to be at the table telling people about SignWriting ;-)

For those who live in Seattle, this might be fun! Please write if you are interested...

Val ;-)