New SignBank Shell Posted Again...

Fri Oct 18 15:13:17 UTC 2002

SignWriting List
October 18, 2002

Dear SignWriting List:
This week our programmer came, and he made several "bug fixes" for us. So SignBank 2002 is now working better than before. I do not expect any of you to download this new version. On the other hand, it is important that I place the best version on the web at all times. Go to:

SignBank Download Center
http://www.SignBank.org/downloads

The new SignBank Shell is dated October 18, 2002.

If you have any technical problems with an older version of SignBank, then download this new version.

Bug Fixes?
1. SignBank Editor works better for all operating systems.
2. Languages are now changable, even on Windows 98SE, which was giving us problems. Be sure to press the Enter key once (or better yet, twice) after you have chosen your country. That will change the country faster.
3. A bug in SymbolBank was cleaned up - it is working smoothly now in Windows XP...we are testing SignBank in several operating systems.