SignBank spelling order....Facial Expressions...

Sat Oct 19 18:12:26 UTC 2002

SignWriting List
October 19, 2001

SIGN-SPELLINGS (SS)....

Just a quick note to tell you that next I will explain how I personally order facial expressions, location, and movement dynamics...and then I will go on to your last example, Ingvild, for the Norwegian sign "noyaktig"...

The teachers in Albuquerque gave me a big order for many Goldilocks books and Picture Dictionaries...I am running behind in printing and binding the books...so I must finish those first - so Sunday, I will continue the SS issues -

Have a good Saturday everyone -