Papua New Guinea 14 year old

Wed Oct 23 00:38:42 UTC 2002

SignWriting List
October 22, 2002

Dear SW List -
This is a little confusing...I received an email message saying that Antony and Daamen couldn't reach James Shepard-Kegl, so I sent their message to James for them. But then, when James sent me his answer back, I can't seem to reach Antony and Daamen in return, myself - ha! Meanwhile, I believe all this was meant for the List anyway, so here is the original message, plus James's response below - Thank you, Antony, Daamen and James, for this interesting topic -

Val ;-)

James' message.....