Stefan's Diagrams for Teaching Deaf Children

Fri Sep 6 01:46:24 UTC 2002

Stefan wrote:
>We enjoyed playing around with enlarged single hands and to find our way to
>perform the correct performance of the presented symbol.   L.I.F.E.

SignWriting List
September 5, 2002

Thank you, Stefan, for the attached PDF file you sent to the SW
List...Sadly, I could not open it. Was anyone else able to open it?
My Acrobat Reader said there was some kind of an error...The PDF file
may have gotten damaged while traveling through the internet ;-(

So we have not seen your diagrams yet, but I know they are
great...they always are!