SignBank Menu Translations

Mon Sep 9 14:17:13 UTC 2002

SignWriting List
September 9, 2002

Hello Everyone!
It was so much fun to read all your translations - Many thanks for
such quick response. I know some of you have questions about what
some of those technical terms mean, and I have some questions myself
in return, regarding your languages, so in about an hour or so I will
start going over the translations with all of you publicly on the
List, so we can make some decisions on the translations
together...Thanks once again for your ongoing interest and
support....  Val ;-)