SignBank Menus in Chinese, Japanese, Arabic...

Mark Penner penner at WORLD.CBI.ORG
Thu Sep 12 02:28:53 UTC 2002

At 10:16 02/09/10 -0500, you wrote:
> There is a unicode Arial font that is
> quite large and contains many characters from a wide variety of languages
> including Arabic, Japanese, and Chinese if I am not mistaken.

I know it includes Japanese, as I have it on my list of fonts in Word. I
imagine Filemaker will have it, but have never used Filemaker, so don't
know. I don't have the time or the expertise to try and figure it out, but
I CAN at least offer the little tidbits of information that I do have. If
that helps a more knowledgeable person figure it out, great.

Mark