SignBank Menus in Chinese, Japanese, Arabic...

Thu Sep 12 03:08:31 UTC 2002

SignWriting List
September 11, 2002

Isn't Mac OS X wonderful, Dan? What an operating system! I get full
email messages in Japanese, Korean, Chinese, now because I switched
to Mac OS X..

I have found out that people in the Far East have lots of items to
sell through email - ha!

Which makes me feel very hopeful about the old SignWriter 5.0 Java
source code...suddenly some of the bugs went away in OS X...I am
starting work with a Java programmer on SW 5.0 to see if we can clean
it up...in October and November...and he is a strong OS X java
programmer so that is perfect!  Val ;-)