SignBank Menu Translations

Mark Penner penner at WORLD.CBI.ORG
Thu Sep 12 06:17:18 UTC 2002

> So Wayne, you wanted to see what Mark wrote? Here is the first page
> of Mark's Japanese translation, which I am attaching as a graphics
> file. But you can see the entire document on the web:

Hmmm. I checked the web. It seems to have suffered a bit in the gap between
my computer and yours. I had better make a pdf and send it. I'll send it to
you directly, Valerie, since it will be too big a file for many on the list.

Keep in mind, though, that even the accurate version is not checked by
native speakers yet!!

Thanks,

Mark