Norwegian SignBank Menus Posted

Ingvild Roald ingvild.roald at STATPED.NO
Thu Sep 12 12:53:10 UTC 2002

Hi Val and list,

good to see where it is supposed to be placed.

Three Danish spellings:
69: 'search' is spelled in Norwegian with a  k, in Danish with a g
76 and 78: 'way' (in way of spelling) in Norwegian is with a t, in Danish
with a d
76: 'exact' in Norwegian with a y, in Danish with a j  (no/yaktig)

One strange placement, does not correspond: no 67 (translition ok, but on
the page it says 'sort list' -> 'lagre tegnstavingen', which makes no
sense. 'Sort list' -> sorter liste,
'save Sign Spelling' -> lagre tegnstavingen'

And my own new view of things: in 71 and 73 I think it would be better to
replace 'sett' with 'liste, so we get

71 importer listen

73 sammenlign lister

Not too much trouble I hope.

- My assistant Jack will start writning SW tomorrow, we have had his
computer partitioned. He has already read some, the whole beatiful poem
and other stuff.

Love,

Ingvild