SignBank in Arabic...

Mon Sep 16 01:52:08 UTC 2002

SignWriting List
September 15, 2002

That is ok, Mohamed...Many thanks for the better file. I just posted
the new one on the web:

http://www.SignBank.org/menus/menusKSA.html

I am working on your menus in Arabic now. Are you planning to get
FileMaker for your classroom?

Val ;-)

----------------------------

Hi Val &the list

I am Sooo Sorry there is one mistake in the line 51 so I post it again

mohamed

>From: Valerie Sutton
>To: SW-L at ADMIN.HUMBERC.ON.CA
>Subject: SignBank in Arabic...
>Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 11:53:20 -0700
>
>SignWriting List
>September 13, 2002
>
>Dear Mohamed, Dan Parvaz and List Members:
>Thank you, Mohamed, for your Arabic translations. I have now posted
>your PDF file on the web:
>
>http://www.SignBank.org/menus/menusKSA.html
>
>I can make SignBank icons with Arabic under the SignWriting, as a
>graphic. But before I do that, I need to know one important
>question....
>
>Do you own FileMaker Pro? You will need it, to use SignBank. I do
>not
>know how it works in Arabic....Can you enter your own data into
>FileMaker in Arabic, even though FileMaker does not have a special
>Arabic version....?
>
>Perhaps you and Dan Parvaz could test using FileMaker in Arabic, and
>then report to us...If you can use it, then I will be happy to make
>the Arabic SignBank for you...
>
>Mohamed, how is SignWriting going at your school? I am sooo
>impressed
>with all your work in Saudi Arabia and I would be honored if you
>feel
>you can use SignBank -
>
>Many blessings -
>
>Val ;-)
>
>----------------------------
>

>Hello Val & list
>
>This is the Arabic translation
>
>I wish it worked
>
>And if it does is there hope to create Arabic version of Wignwriter.
>
>Many thanks
>
>Mohamed
>

>>From: Valerie Sutton
>>To: SW-L at ADMIN.HUMBERC.ON.CA
>>Subject: Need SignBank Menu Translations
>>Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 14:09:41 -0700
>>
>>SignWriting List
>>September 6, 2002
>>
>>Dear SW List:
>>SignBank 2002 will offer folders for different countries. Each
>>country folder will include an empty SignBank, ready for signers
>>from
>>that country to add their signs.
>>
>>But first, before I distribute SignBank, I must setup each
>>country's
>>database with menus in the spoken language of their country.
>>Sooo...if you would like your country included, then please
>>translate
>>the following 80 lines into the spoken language of your country,
>>and
>>post the translation to the List...I will then create your
>>country's
>>Signbank. Many thanks! Val ;-)
>>
>>SIGNBANK MENUS
>>01. Language
>>02. Country
>>03. Australia-English
>>04. Austria-German
>>05. Belgium-Flemish
>>06. Belgium-French
>>07. Bolivia-Spanish
>>08. Brazil-Portuguese
> [...]

<http://g.msn.com/1HM1ENXX/c144??PS=47575>Click Here

Attachment converted: eMac:beter pdf file.pdf (PDF /CARO) (0006C9C3)