Navigation Panels in Languages

Mon Sep 16 04:03:55 UTC 2002

SignWriting List
September 15, 2002

Dear SW List:
I am now entering your language translations into SignBank. I decided
to create graphic icons for all the languages, so that no language
will be left out. That means we can navigate in Japanese, Chinese and
Arabic, and even SignWriting if we wish! But it also means that I
have to create the icons, placing your languages underneath existing
icons of ASL. Then later, once the spoken languages are working well,
we can go back and replace the ASL signs with your signs from your
Sign Languages...It may take 6 months before the menus are really
complete...but we will start using SignBank anyway, and make the
changes as we go...

Take a look at the attached Navigation Panels in different spoken
languages...There are more on this web page...

SignBank Navigation Panels
http://signbank.org/menus/navigate.html