Arabic, French and Italian Navigation Panels

Tue Sep 17 08:03:23 UTC 2002

yes I am planning to get filemaker in my work .I downloaded it but I
still can n't oparate it thanks mohamed

SignWriting List
September 17, 2002

Mohamed in Saudi Arabia, and Anne-Claude in
French-Switzerland...Please see the attached diagram. I have both
Arabic and French Navigation Panels attached...do they look ok?

PS. Mohamed - regarding FileMaker...I am happy to know you will be
using it...I asked Dan Parvaz if he can help us with Arabic in
FileMaker...So contact Dan with questions etc...