SymbolBank complete for 2002!

Fri Sep 27 18:15:12 UTC 2002

SignWriting List
September 27, 2002

Stefan and students wrote:
>In the end we tried to express our gratefullness with a specific sign that
>has become very meaningfull to most of us. Well - we are far away from a
>standard that would allow us to participate in Stanleys performance - but we
>did our best - our way !!

Hello Stefan, students and Stanley the Stick Figure!
I love this photo...You are doing exactly what Stanley the Stick
Figure is doing! And great to see the writing of Mouth Movements on
the blackboard.....I hope someday your students will use
SignBank....Please send them a special thanks from me...  Val ;-)