SW in Malta, Nicaragua, Ireland, Norway, and Germany...

Wed Apr 23 02:18:11 UTC 2003

SignWriting List
April 22, 2003

Dear SW List Members:
Thank you, to all the SignWriters in Iowa, Malta, Ireland, Nicaragua,
Norway, Saudi Arabia, Brazil, Germany ...Just in the past week I have
received great news from each country...so let me start with what I
received today, and move backwards in time!

Today we were blessed with 5 newspaper articles about SignWriting in
Germany...in a newspaper from Osnabruck, where Stefan teaches
SignWriting to his young Deaf students... Congratulations Stefan!
Wonderful articles and great photos of you and your students...Look at
the attached file everyone!