AW: Virtual PC only for MAC ??

Wed Apr 23 23:29:01 UTC 2003

SignWriting List
April 23, 2003

On Thursday, January 23, 2003, at 04:13  PM, Stefan Woehrmann wrote:
> thank you so much for your quick answer.
> The attached gif is of great help. I will keep you informed and as
> soon as
> our school has decided to buy it, I will report about our experiences
> and
> will inform the list ...

My pleasure, Stefan. And thank you for asking. People don't realize
that you can access DOS and SignWriter on any Windows operating system,
if you have VirtualPC on your computer...If your school can pay for it,
that is great. You can have both Windows 98 and Windows XP open and
operating on the same computer all day, and click back and forth
between the two ... so there is no need to be deprived of using
SignWriter DOS on XP...you can run SignWriter DOS virtually anywhere
now, thanks to the genius of the programmers who created VirtualPC.