SignWriting in Germany...

Wed Apr 23 23:35:54 UTC 2003

SignWriting List
April 23, 2003

Dear SW Listers -
Stefan showed me a great web page on his site with the whole
article...so I would like to invite you to visit Stefan's wonderful web
site:

http://www.gebaerdenschrift.de

And click on "neu" to the left...

On this page you will see more detailed postings of the recent article
- I am really impressed with the extent of the article - a whole page
is rarely devoted to one subject in a newspaper and it is great
exposure...;-))

When you visit Stefan's site you will see he has added some great
documents and photos of his recent workshops - Stefan is teaching
SignWriting regularly in Germany now, in several cities, and several
schools...including Berlin, Hamburg and Osnabruck...and visitors from
Sweden are coming soon to visit his class...I remember years ago,
Denmark and Norway became quite involved with SignWriting, but Sweden
did not choose it...perhaps now some will - who knows? ;-)

Val ;-)