Spelling FROG/FROSCH

Tue Apr 29 19:50:47 UTC 2003

SignWriting List
April 29, 2003

Hello Everyone, and Penny, Siv, Stuart...
Thank you for this question. Actually there are specific rules for this
kind of writing...I will be able to answer tomorrow or the next
day...sorry for the delay, but an answer will definitely be coming...it
could be a good discussion, because the rules need to be documented...
Val ;-)