instruction manuals

Marc Girod / Anne-Claude Prélaz girodmarc at VTX.CH
Fri Aug 8 11:02:14 UTC 2003

Dear Valerie,

I was thinking of the instruction manual to learn how to write SW... I'd
love to adapt it in french so that it would be ready once we decided to
give a first introduction course to the Team of Fribourg's school of the
deaf... Do you know if it had already been adapted by the french team in
Toulouse ? If so... it would be stupid to waste time redoing it all!

If not... how can I proceed? Should I buy one of these manual from
you... translate everything into french and send it back... then you'd
prepare a french version ??? Or is their any way we can proceed by
mail... or .... or.... or... I have just no idea on how to proceed.

I have the same question about the lessons online!!  What do you think
about having them translated ?? (I'd do that)...

I know it would mean a lot of time and energy but... I also know that
having everything in english will discourage most of the professionnal
who aren't fluent (+ my deaf colleagues that aren't fluent at all in
english... at least for most of them!!)

What do you think of this??

Let me know

I'm looking forward to reading your answer!

Take care

Anny