FLANDERS....Flemish Sign Language dictionary

Thu Aug 21 21:02:02 UTC 2003

SignWriting List
August 21st, 2003

On Thursday, August 21, 2003, at 04:42 AM, Katrien Van Mulders wrote:
> Btw, Val, all goes well with the Flemish Sign Language dictionary. We
> should be able to publish it somewhere in september :-)       Katrien

--------------

Dear SW List Members, and Katrien and Kristof!
This is wonderful....Are you preparing the Flemish Sign Language
dictionary with the SignWriter Computer Program?

I ask, because did you know about SignWriter Java? Although it is an
unfinished computer program, it is available for free on our web site,
and it converts the SignWriter DOS documents (with the graphics that
doesn't look so good)...to better looking graphics...So try SignWriter
Java for better graphics for publishing:

SignWriting Download Center
http://www.SignWriting.org/downloads

It is number 2 on that page...

SignWriter Java runs on Windows or Macintosh...and other operating
systems that can use Java2 1.4.1 or later...

Have you seen the Maltese Sign Language Dictionary that uses
SignWriting? Take a look at our new web site for Malta:

Maltese Sign Language Dictionary
http://www.signwriting.org/malta/malta.html
http://www.signwriting.org/malta/malta01.html
http://www.signwriting.org/malta/malta02.html

We look forward to seeing your new Flemish Sign Language dictionary!