Promotion on another Sign Notation System

suksiri danthanavanich suksiri_d at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Aug 25 10:12:42 UTC 2003

Dear SW list members,
I'm Suksiri. I just began my work as a lecturer for the Deaf for 3 years. I
have no background on Deaf people, Deafness and the like. I use internet to
find information on the Deaf. One of my deaf colleague gave me website named
www.signwriting.org. Also with Valerie's suggestion, then I came this place.
I'm interested in Literacy in Sign Language. And this website contains much
more details on this topic. However, I still wonder that another Sign
Notation system like Stokoe's and HamNoSys are not promoted. Would you
please suggest me to some kind of information around this topic?
Thank you all reply in advance.
Best regards,
Suksiri