NEW SignWriting T-Shirt by Joe and Andrea Martin! ;-)

Tue Aug 26 14:49:01 UTC 2003

SignWriting List
August 26, 2003

Dear SW List:
Today I received this message from Joe Martin....I believe you are a
member of the SW List again, Joe?! I hope so...

Joe is the author of the article that compares the Stokoe Notation
system with SignWriting. The one we discussed yesterday, on the
SignWriting List....

So today what a great surprise....I received this message from Joe
after a very long time....THANKS for this WONDEFUL new T-Shirt design,
Joe and Andrea!....(see diagram below)....I will write more about this
later....

SW List members....What do you think of Joe's new T-Shirt design? I
know I want one!!!

Val ;-)

Joe Martin wrote:

Hi Valerie;

My wife and I made these t-shirts and we thought other people on the
list might like them too. The attachments show what the shirt looks
like, and one is a closeup of the design. We were hoping you could look
at them and check for accuracies. We can make as many as people need;
as far as I know there hasn't been anyone put their SW t-shirts on the
website yet? Joe (and Andrea)