Software available for SignWriting fonts?

Fri Dec 12 01:35:35 UTC 2003

SignWriting List
December 11, 2003

 >Lea Hatch wrote:
 >Is there software available for SignWriting fonts?  I tried to
download from the website; but was unsuccessful in my attempts.

Dear SW List, and Lea -
Thanks for the question. I am happy to help you. I will need more
information to know what you experienced...So please write again to
answer these questions...

1. When you visited this web page...

Downloads
http://www.SignWriting.org/downloads

Which of the 6 downloads did you choose?

2....How were you unsuccessful? Was the download too large? Or did you
not know what to do, once you downloaded?

3. What operating system are you using?

Meanwhile, to explain...We type SignWriting with SignWriter DOS and/or
SignWriter Java. So it is best that you download SignWriter DOS or
SignWriter Java, if you can. You do not need the fonts...if you are
running Windows 98 or ME, SignWriter DOS will be perfect for you...if
not, then we can help you through other choices...

Sutton at SignWriting.org

1. SignWriting Site
http://www.SignWriting.org
Read & Write Sign Languages