SW PDF Library Page 19 posted on web...

Deaf Action Committee dac at SIGNWRITING.ORG
Sat Dec 20 22:16:31 UTC 2003

SignWriting List
December 20, 2003

Dear SW List:
The SignWriting PDF Library is growing. Everytime there is a new
document, I place it there. Slowly, we will document everything in PDF
format. And we can create different kinds of directories, referring to
the same library of PDF files...This is my way of creating a lasting
Archive for SignWriting on the web...I hope in time this PDF Library
will also be available on CD, and can be sent to libraries around the
world.

Today I added page 19 to the PDF Library:

SignWriting PDF Library 19
http://www.SignWriting.org/library/pdf/pdf019.html

ENJOY!