para mas informacion sobtre DAC at SignWriting.org

Deaf Action Committee dac at SIGNWRITING.ORG
Mon Dec 29 16:43:06 UTC 2003

SignWriting List
December 29, 2003

 >>FROM: Oscar Badillo, in Peru
> Mi nombre es Oscar Badillo, trabajo en el Centro Educativo para sordo
> en Lima, creo SignWriting seria una nueva alternativa para la
> enseñanza del sordo tambien en estos lugares de america, asi que
> quieira mayor informacion en español.
> Trabajo en el Centro Educativo  es el Centro EDucativo Especial
> "Reverenda Madre Mariana Carrigan"en el distriot de San Juan de
> Miraflores.
> Profesor: Oscar Badillo Aguilar. oscar_0000 at hotmail.com

My name is Oscar Badillo, work in the Educative Center for deaf person
in Lima, I also create serious SignWriting a new alternative for the
education of the deaf person in these places of america, asi that
quieira greater information in Spanish. Work in the Educative Center
is the Educative Center Special "Reverenda Mother Mariana Carrigan"en
district of San Juan de Miraflores. Professor: Oscar Badillo Aguilar.