Flat Hand - In-Between Palm Facings...

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Sat Dec 27 04:46:18 UTC 2003

I hope this attachment goes through.  This is my stab
at a quick writing of angled hands.

1) Norwegian "house", the hands are pointed out and
are angled opening downward.

2) ASL, "boat", the hands are pointed out and the
wedge opens up.

3) Opening up a book just a little.

4) Very steep house, maybe???

You could tick off exact degrees, as Valerie does in
Dance Writing, but for a quick approximation without
confusion, I felt that this would do.

This could be used for angled hands in any of the six
axes already available without having to add more hand
shadings.

Charles